THINGS TO DO AND SEE AT CAPE BOUVARD WINERY & BREWERY
- We have heaps of grassed lawns for the kids to play on. Cricket, football, boche, and Frisbee are popular.
- After lunch, explore Lake Clifton and see to the world’s first life form: Thrombolites. A specially designed viewing platform, only 60 m from our premises, allows you to walk over the top of these fascinating structures and enjoy captivating views of the natural surroundings. Enjoy a relaxing lunch complimented by a glass of our boutique wine or hand-crafted beer.
- The Cape Bouvard® Winery and Brewery is graced with large stretches of natural bushland which give this part of Australia its rugged beauty. Wide open spaces, clean waterways and untouched parklands are all within easy reach.
- Enjoy a round of golf at The Cut Golf Course – only about 20 minutes’ drive away – before enjoying a refreshing Cape Bouvard® Blonde Ale.
- Ask us for a Cape Bouvard® Winery or Brewery tour.
You might also like
- Cape Bouvard : Being the perfect Wedding Organiser I
- Cape Bouvard : The Peel Wines Association (PWA)
- Mandurah Winery Tours: Taste The New Flavour of Hotdog
- Cape Bouvard Lists The Cheap Destination Wedding Venue